Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2nd Trimester

Wow, its been almost 3 weeks since I last blogged. I think in a way, I didn't want to. I was kind of afraid of jinxing myself or something weird. I've been having this jinx feeling ever since I became pregnant. "If I tell them, will something bad happen?".. "If I buy maternity clothes will something bad happen?"

Then, I bring myself back to reality. I realize that anything can happen at anytime, and that I have no control. God is in control, not me. He has given me the gift to carry 3 children, and I hope His next gift is the gift of life.

Back to the reason for this blog entry! I made it to the 2nd trimester! Hallelujah! Tomorrow will be the farthest along I have ever been! I lost baby Jakob at exactly 13 weeks... BUT, I was bleeding from 10w5d on. This pregnancy has been clockwork and has brought NO problems upon us. Nothing any Dr. is worried about. No raised eyebrows. No nothing!

When I decided that we would try again in December (we were going to wait until Jan or Feb) I prayed to God and asked him to not let me become pregnant, if the pregnancy wouldn't last. Now, so far we are on track! It appears He has answered this prayer, and I couldn't be more blessed and thankful to Him. I told him also, that this child would be His. We will raise this child in His eye. Through His name.

Thank you God for giving me this gift of life!!