Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Angel 2/26/2010

Because someone got offended or thought the previous post was too personal, I deleted it. How can someone say that a TRUE LIFE detail is too personal? People on my facebook are people who like me, I like them and not anyone that I WOULDN'T want reading my blog (however, there is 1 person who I was wrong about). Writing this blog, sharing it, and having comments are what helped me get through all of this mess. Miscarriages happen... To a LOT of people. Maybe I was too graphic? What is this, a G movie? You want me to sugar coat everything for you? Real things happen. People have loss of pregnancies. How else would you like me to explain it? Whoever you are, that got offended - DON'T READ IT. If you don't like that I am writing about it, DON'T READ IT. It's really as simple as that. I don't buy/read car magazines because I don't like them. Everyone has a right to choose what they want and don't want to read. I don't know why this makes me so upset.. I guess it has to do with the fact that I feel like now I have to hide my real life stories and shove them down inside. That story was a document of my life yesterday, that I would have been able to remember forever.

I guess the updated blog should just say that "Our Angel Child - 2.24.2010".

To all of you people who are strong, and read my blogs and love me for them and say really great things... THANK YOU. It's you guys who (besides my family) got me through this very sad, emotional and dark time in my life. I <3 you all.