Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Hudak

3rd times the charm, right? I am pregnant again! For the 3rd time in one year. Oh what a roller coaster this has been. When we got the green light back in early December, we first decided to wait to try again until at least January/February. I didn't want to risk having the same due date as the first bean. But then, we thought "why not".. If it's meant to be it will happen. Plus, in my deranged mind I just figured well if we get pregnant right away, and something (God forbid) happens, then I would prefer to get it over with sooner, rather than later! So, I started using the BBT method (but didnt really need to because with the new medicine my ovulation is pretty painful) and well, we conceived on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day! Our baby's estimated due date is Sept. 15th, 2011. Our first bean was due Sept. 4th and I miscarried that bean on Feb 24th, and then Jakob's due date was Feb. 24th and then I lost him on Aug 17th. Now, we are due again in September, but about 11 days after the first due date. It wouldn't have mattered to me if it was the same as Bean #1 due date.
Surprisingly, I am VERY relaxed (baby wise) this time. With Jakob I was freaked the entire time. This time I'm not. I know I have done EVERYTHING I can to ensure this baby is born healthy and strong! That's not to say that I may lose this one too, but I think I have just come to the realization that it can happen, and I have been through it twice now. I will pray and just wait.
As far as everything else goes, I think I've got every symptom in the book! My "morning" sickness has decided to kick in in the afternoon/evenings and I am SO irritable, tired and emotional.
I would love if you would pray for us! I see the Dr on the 31st and will have our first u/s a few days after that.

Oh! And the url of this blog will now only be 1 year off! ;)