Saturday, September 4, 2010

Birthday

Today was 'Baby Bean's' due date. I remember back in January when I found out I was pregnant that September 4th seemed SO far away...

Today I should have been feeding and snuggling a new baby. Or, today I should have been so done being pregnant and ready to meet the little bean.

I received a beautiful gift from a longtime friend last night, and it was perfect. It's a silver necklace with a silver pendant of a mother and two children standing in a circle, holding each other. It was probably the most thoughtful thing anyone has done for me, after losing my two beans. I am so in love with it, and will always cherish it, and the friend who thought of me when she saw it. Love you Kristene!

On the plus side - I went shopping with my mom today at old navy and have dropped 3 sizes since March! Since March, I have lost 27 lbs. My goal is to lose another 25 before we are pregnant again. I know I can do it, because I lost the first 27 without wanting to kill myself!

God is great, and so are the people in my life. <3