Tuesday, September 7, 2010

He's my son

Since we found out that we had a son, it was only perfect that we named him. We had a lot of boy names picked out, but we decided that we would not use any of the original names we picked.

Jakob has a name now. Now, we can talk about Jakob, and remember him by name. It feels so right, and so calming to use a name for him.

Just thought I would share that we have named our son, who now walks with our Lord.

We love and miss you Jakob! We would be finding out that you were a boy this week! 16 whole weeks have gone by since we found out we were pregnant with you.

Psalm 139:13-14

For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful,

I know that full well.