Monday, December 13, 2010

I am 2 days from not having ONE cigarette for TWO weeks!!! I can't believe I am doing it. Obviously, there are some SUPER hard times, but for the most part, overall, it's been quite easy. I have been a bitch on certain mornings, but once I slap the patch on and it starts to soak in to my skin the horns start to shrink. I am impressed with myself, and I have learned that you can do anything as long as you set your heart to it. I also have learned in the last week and a half that you are forced to "re learn" life after quitting smoking. Everything about your life revolved around smoking.

Matt and I got our green light last week from the Dr., and were very thrilled. Of course, now after the excitement settles, comes fear and anxiety. But, not too bad. I am nervous, and I am worried, but I am handing it over to God. I DO know that I am giving this next pregnancy every chance to be successful, with my weight loss, quitting smoking before (not right when I find out I am pregnant), being on Metformin and eating right. I'm not sure when Matt and I will start trying again, but it will probably be soon. I have started doing the BBT every morning and I have a stockpile of ovulation tests.

I pray that if God lets me become pregnant, that he also protects this baby from harm.

Can you believe that Christmas will be here in 12 days?! Where did December go?! Where did this YEAR go?? I am excited for the future, and I am excited for this year to be over as well.